MODELS LOOSING ENGINE COOLANT / NO THERMOS

1999 Suzuki Other

Engine Cooling problem
1999 Other Suzuki Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 208000 miles

I removed my thermostat valve a month ago, now I am facing a problem that the coolant is finished every morning I start the car. There is no leak any where. I opened the radiator and got it checked as well all pipes every thing, there is no leak. Now my car is getting hot every time I drive because of no coolant. Coolant level drops even if I drive for as long as 20 km. There are no bubbles in the radiator opening so the gasket is fine and I got it replaced last week
please help
Khahsan

Hi there,

The coolant has to be leaking internally or externally. So get a cooling system pressure test done first as this will locate any small external coolant leak.

Mhpautos
Thank you mark, but in pakistan we dont have such facilities as a coolant system pressure check. And if there is any it will be hard to find. Can u please advise an alternate
thanks

Khahsan
Hi there,

there is no other alternative, you can just let the car get up to full temp and allow the natural pressure to build, that is the only other way to check, you will have to look very carefully at all hoses seals and gaskets, don't forget the welsh plugs as well.

Mhpautos