CONDENSATE LEAK

2005 Subaru Outback

Air Conditioning problem
2005 Subaru Outback 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 54500 miles

I've got A/C condensate dripping from under my dash and onto the passenger side floor mat. I checked the condensate drain hose under the car and confirmed that it is blocked as no water can be seen dripping from it during A/C operation. How do I clear the blockage? Do I have to tear the dash apart? I'm not very flexible and dread the thought of working under the dash. I've considered using compressed air to clear the blockage but think the solution would only be temporary. The service manager at my dealer told me this happens a lot but I've never had a car that developed a blockage in the condensate drain line. Thanks
Chumley

Mold grows in the cool enviroment and clogs also leaves fall into air intake. Compressed air not to good all you will do is blow the smuch into box where it wil return to hose. If there is not enough room between the box and bulkhead to get at the hose and remove. Then a small wire from underneath is the way.

Docfixit