WONT START

1997 Subaru Outback

1997 Subaru Outback 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 106000 miles

my car wont start, I turn the key all the dash board lights come turn the key to inicate the starter and nothing.I check th efuses that I can see visibley. Battery is fine fukky charged. Please help
V891gt

Turn the key to inicate the starter and nothing: This one do you mean when you turn key to crank position nothing happens. Do below-If itcranks over and refuses to start do below ****

You need to load test the battery to confirm its in good condition/double check all connections all the way to the starter battery terminal-

Battery/Connections are okay-Your probale causes couldbe the ignition switch/park and neutral switch/starter relay and starter itself.

****Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors-