CLOCK, REAR VIEW MIRROR AND VIBRATION

2001 Subaru Forester

2001 Subaru Forester 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 130K miles

I could only choose one category? In order, my clock works intermittently. When the LCD reappears, the time is accurate? Repair/replace and how much should it cost? The rear view mirror has
abruptly developed what looks like a mirror that has
lost its silvering; apparently across the top and from
side to side. Replacement cost? When starting the car, with the windows down, I can hear some vibration. I don't know if it dissipates when the car has been running or I just can't hear it at higher speeds. Handling doesn't seem to be adversely affected. I purchased this vehicle as a used car so
I have only partial history.
Kerrirussell

These are dealer only parts so your best bet is to contact the dealer for pricing, all dealers list prices are the same so you dont have to call for best price, they will all be the same. On the vibration, you could have a grounded out engine mount or exhaust bracket broken but you will need to have the car looked at for a diagnosis. Hope this helps

Mastertechtim
Go to this wed site for pictures on how to fix the clock. I just did it this weekend and it works perfect after two years with no time.

COSubaru