POWER STEERING

2002 Saturn Vue

Steering problem
2002 Saturn Vue 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 133000 miles

I just bought this vehical and have extreme difficulty parking and making sharp turns. The Stablizer link was just replaced and I thought that would fix the problem, but it seems like a power steering error. I brought this to the dealers attenting and they stated that this car doesnt have power steering. Is this true? Or are they just trying to get out of making the repair?
Raestar3

You have electric power steering the unit is mounted to your steering column. Open up your hood there should be a good sized red wire coming off your fuse box follow back to the fire wall hooked to one of your a/c line's there is a inline fuse see if you have power to both side's of of the fuse. That is the fuse for your electric steering.I would also have your power steering control module scanned for code's. Sound's like you should have a code if the power steering is inop.