INTERMINENTLY WON'T START AFTER WARMED UP

2001 Saturn SL2

2001 Saturn SL2 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 117000 miles

What would cause my car to not start (for about a hour) only after it has been driven for a while and then turned off. This problem is very interment. It has happened about 6 times in the last 40 days. I, ve taken to three different shops to no avail. One changed the battery, one the ignition switch and the last said nothing could be found! Help!
Eng24

Do u have any trouble codes?I would say u have a bad crank sensor that gets hot the windings in it go open it cools down and starts working again. There hard to dia when it doesnt happen all the time. Next time it happens pull two wires off ur coil that are next to each other and have someone crank it over see if u have spark jumpping from tower to tower. If u have no spark then u can test ur crank sensor two ways when it doesnt start. First which most people dont have use a code scanner that can display engine rpm crank over engine if rpms read zero then u have a bad crank sensor. Other way is to remove sensor when u loose spark and test it with a ohms meter it should read around 700-900 ohms typicial when they go bad u wont read any ohms it will just read as a open. The crank sensors are 40 or under. Let me know what u find.