CAR WILL TURN OVER BUT WONT START

1998 Saturn SC1

1998 Saturn SC1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200, 00 miles

i have replaced all sensors I cant get the car to start it will turn over but will not start the fuel injectors have been replaced no change if any one can help that would be great
Joni49001

What sensors did u replace?Also what other things have u replaced?Have u checked for spark if so did u have any?

Thermastat senor o2 sensor egr valve speed sensor throttle sensor map sensor I also changed park plugs and wirers ther is a spark

this car was in bad shape when I got it I have been slowly working on it and it just stop running after driving it one day the next it would not start

Joni49001
U have replaced alot of sensors that hardly ever go bad. So when u say the thermostate sensor do u mean the coolant temp sensor the one that screws into the head with the two wires going to it the black one and the yellow one?Do u know if u have fuel pressure?

I changed coolant temp sensor that you are talking about the guy I got it from stated he had never done any work to it just drive diddnt change the oil eather that was a fun job to clean

i have not check fuell pressure I will do that shortly

yes its alot to change but I want to make sure its in good running dapendale befor I put my kids in this car I think once I get it all done it will run great

Joni49001