SATURN L200 DOOR PROBLEM

2001 Saturn L200

Computer problem
2001 Saturn L200 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

girl took my car, when she came back, my elec. Seats dont work or sterio and elec. Locks dont work
Bigwillyseward

Have you checked the fuse's because there on different circuit's.

Fewses are good, still no stereo, the lights work and u can see it on but no sound, seats, and doorlocks, stoped to

Bigwillyseward
So on the radio can you change radio station's etc everything but sound?Does your key less entry or anything work?Is anything else inop like your gas gauge inside light's etc?

Yes everything works, but stereo, pwr door locks, pwr seats, fuses are good, all lights work, dash lights and stereo lights, heated seats trunk remote work, cant unlock or lock doors, cant move the seat, and cant hear the stereo, I can see the radio station, or the song number but just no sound. Idk? Just those stopped working. It's weird.

Bigwillyseward

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/416332_2001_L200_door_locks_1.jpg

Just try the the top paragraph for now.You checked all the fuse's in the left and right fuse panel and the under hood fuse box?

Checked all fuses in all panles, they are all good.

Bigwillyseward
See if you have power to the orange wire at each door lock switch on the front door's. Let me know what you find.

In the right fews box, there is power to some fewses and some ant getting power. So I dont know?

Bigwillyseward
Iam talking about the door lock switches that are on the front door's. Pop the door lock switches loose and see if your getting power the orange wire's to both switches.

No power to orange wiers on both locks in both doors.

Bigwillyseward