IGNITION

2005 Saturn L100

2005 Saturn L100 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

how do I change ignition switch? I took out key and cyslinder
Bryantsauto

To change that you have to pop off the top column cover and then there is screws holding the bottom one on. Once you get all that off there is a couple of reverse torx's screw's holding the switch in place. Why are you changing the switch?

Having trouble with starting and all the lights in the dash was flashing like it was pazest the different loob in the switch that resists colder temps and that need to be the start before cuting the white wire !

Bryantsauto
Doesn't sound like a bad switch it sound's like yo may have another problem. Will it start at all?Have you checked and seen if your battery cable's are clean and tight and if your battery test's good?Also when it doesn't start see if the big red wire to the ignition switch has battery voltage to it then when you turn the key to the start position the big yellow wire should have battery voltage. Let me know what you find.