1.4 EXTREME

2003 Renault Megane

Warranty problem
2003 Renault Megane 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 74000 miles

HI ive just seen a renault megane 1.4 2003 extreme for sale but there is rust on the driver side door, boot arms need replaceing, the car is up for 2,200 do you think its worth the money or it not how much do you think I should offer
Ryan_16

Generally the renault range of vehicles is not prone to rust .. so this must be a scratch or bump that has been left untreated ... why do the boot arms need replacing ? the renault range are known for electrical faults developing and also renowned for the immobolizer playing up .. and having to be reset by diagnostic computer unless you have the 4 digit bypass code .. so make sure you get this, it is located in the vehicles handbook also make sure you get 2 key's .. I would offer £1700 and pay no more tha £2000 because of the faults that you have already spotted ... and any little one's you may have missed ?

hope this helps

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_478.png

Dave H