HOW CAN I STOP THE ALARM ON A M

1997 Renault Megane

1997 Renault Megane

I changed my battery on 1997 renault megane but every time I connect the new battery the alarm goes off and I cant turn it off and the key plip is working ok but wont turn alarm off. I since discovered there's a little box under the hood, and you need the tiny little key that goes with it . When changing the battery you turn the key in the box to deactivate the whole thing, and then when everything's sorted turn the key back again and it's all fine. The problem is I dont have the key and went to the Renault garage to purchase a new one and they said they dont do them and I have to go to a alarm company ( they charge a fortune here in Dublin for call outs) Is there any way of be sorting this out myself. I dont need the alarm and If I can break it or do something that I cant use it again is no problem. Thanks in advance. Mark
Mark2000ie

Please refer to and respond to your previous post !

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_2.png

Dave H