POWER STEERING PUMP MAKE CAR RUN OUT

1999 Porsche Boxster

Steering problem
1999 Porsche Boxster 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 62000 miles

Car was driven 15 miles today. Upon arrival I noticed steam from the mid engion vent behind the right passenger door. However, no warning lights came on and the temp. Gauge never went over average of about 180. However on the way back the power steering went out and the battery and abs system lights both came on. Car was shut of immediately and not been started or drivn sense. Could a fuel pump or power steer pump going bad cause this sort of issue. What does this sound like I could be faced with?
Lainef

I had a problem with the ABS and BATTERY light coming on. After research, someone said my water pump was going bad. A few months later, my water pump blew. Its been a year since I replaced it and the lights are on again after I drive the car, shut it off and restart her.
I am having the alternator checked but am waiting for the water pump to blow again.

Ebundz