WHEEL TROUBLE

1993 Pontiac Sunbird

Hello my rear passenger side wheel is tilted like this " \ ".
and is wearing my tire tread uneven. I thought it was the shock, so I changed it. But to no change. Any one know how or what might be the cause of this tire slant?
Montreal mike

Considering it's age, Is there a lot of rot in the wheel well area or closeby? If not I would suspect a bent. Somthing. Compare parts side to side. Seems radical to be " out of alignment" without a problem present.

I would check for wheel bearing play, bent lateral arm, worn bushings at the arm or bent axle beam.

The car was very well kept by the previous owner and I have had it only 2 years. There is rust underneath but I couldn't say that its rotted out.

Comparing side to side everything looks even except the wheel. Would the bearing be a cause? I'm far from being a mechanic but considering the age of the car I don't want to pay $500+ to fix it if it can be done relatively simple.

Thanks for any info or help.

Montreal mike
Whel bearing is a possibility : )

Jack up the rear, grab the wheel at 9 & 3 o'clock and push With one hand pull with the other in a back and forth movement. Also at 12 & 6 o'clock. There shold be no movement.