STALLS WHEN COMING TO A STOP

1992 Pontiac Sunbird

1992 Pontiac Sunbird SE, 53000 miles. Recently had my car tuned up at the shop with manifold gaskets replaced, new thermostat, fuel filter, air filter, engine spark plugs, radiator hose, ignition wires, coolant temp switch all replaced. The other day drove for about 7 miles on the highway and got off an exit and car started to rattle then stalled out at the light. It started right back up but stalled out when I put it into drive. Waited for 5 minutes started it and drove to the next light and it stalled out again. This did not happen before I got it tuned up. Is this a fuel pump problem or could it be something else? Thanks : cry:
Phillyphriend

TAKE IT BACK and make them fix it. There is no telling what they did or what might be wrong. If they refuse make some noise like legal problems. They should help you. Good luck

Losone
Thanks! It was a vacuum leak. Dealer fixed for free. All better. For now : wink:

Phillyphriend