HEP MY SPAIN

Pontiac Other

Hello I have a Pontiac of the 1994 and have a problem will try to explain it with clear since use an English translator and not words. I ignite the car and perfect but to the time of 2 minutes it is extinguished. I return to ignite and anciende light SERVICE ENGINE SOON this 15 minutes ignited and the car goes away well but when they pass the 15 minutes the car for and for encendelo it takes enough, last the 15 minutes it is extinguished single. That problem can be? To help me please.
ReggaeMan

A 1994 pontiac what, what size engine?

You start the car. After 2 minutes it stalls. You restart the car. The SERVICE ENGINE SOON light comes on for 15 minutes. IS the light RED or ORANGE in color?

Then what happens?

Try to write it in english, but also write it in Spanish and maybe I can translate it.

Si aproximadamente lo que as escrito tu.

El motor es un 3.4

Que puede ser. No dispongo del manual de serie.
Aqui las casas de mecanicos no entienden muy bien los coches americanos.

ReggaeMan
In inglish.

If what ace approximately written your. The motor is 3.4 That it can be. I do not have the manual of series. Here the houses of mechanics do not understand very well the American cars.

ReggaeMan
I see this is going to be a challenge.
Veo que este va a ser un desafío.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_shocked1_2.jpg

Translate it to engish than to spanish to make sure of what you mean.
Tradúzcalo a engish que al español para asegurarse de lo que usted quiere decir.

Are there any other symptoms other than the light?
¿Hay allí algún otro síntoma además de la luz?

What color is the light?
¿Qué color es la luz?

What model of pontiac?
¿Qué modelo de pontiac?

The model is a 1994 to light that of SERVICE is red ENGINE SOON as and explained previously.

I will explain it that I hope again that he should translate it well.
I light the car, quite perfectly, 2 minutes happen in relenti and it goes out only. I light again and it puts itself on the light SERVICE ENGINE SOON and quite perfect the car seems intensive, trs to wait approximately 10 minutes for the car stops again (the car in the parked garage) then vielvo, to lighting and it costs me I have to give to the key a few times it seems and

ReggaeMan
What color is the light?
¿Qué color es la luz?
¿naranja o rojo?

What model of pontiac?
¿Qué modelo de pontiac?
No año

Red color
In my Documents car write--Pontiac FIrebird F-3.4

2fs87 Manual

ReggaeMan
¿tiene usted a un lector de código?
Un lector de código mostrará que códigos están en la computadora para ayudar a diagnosticar el problema.

do you have a reader of code?
A reader of code will show that codes are in the computer to help to diagnose the problem.

Necesito los códigos en la computadora.
I need the codes in the computer.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/30961_firebird_1.jpg

¿Ocurre el problema sólo cuándo el motor es frío?

Does the problem happen only when the engine is cold?

I do not understand the symptoms yet. The translation is rough.

The engine is normal during 2 minutes but then the engine stops running. You resume it again, the light of " cel" illuminates. There is a high idle engine during 10 minutes and the engine stops running. You have to turn the key a few times before the engine ignites again. Then the engine will work normally.

Todavía no entiendo los síntomas. La traducción es áspera.

El motor es normal durante 2 minutos pero entonces el motor deja de correr. Usted lo reanuda otra vez, la luz de " cel" ilumina. Hay un motor alto ocioso durante 10 minutos y el motor deja de correr. Usted tiene que girar la llave unas veces antes de que el motor se encienda otra vez. Entonces el motor funcionará normal.

If it is more or less as you say, it will try to translate I have it better a friend who speaks English. If when this cold one, but soon when the car this ignition you accustom when it goes slowly I arrive to make a Stop or in round a car for without the light this igniting. I do not have a card reader

ReggaeMan
Page 1 of 4