'93 BONNIE NO START

1993 Pontiac Other

My car originally broke down, and I used a code reader to find all the codes. I fixed everything the code sent through, which incudes: Camshaft sensor, crankshaft sensor, throttle position sensor, temperature sensor, and the Ignition Control module. I read out all the wires going from tie ICM to the computer, and all wires read good. My code reader is not giving me any more fault codes, but the car is still not starting. I am getting no spark at the spark plugs, and fuel pump was checked. WHAT IS WRONG?
Swmpthng88

Check your harness very carefully between the crank sensor and the ignition module, I've seen these get chaffed and ground out.

Xowey
I found the wires had rubbed against the manifold and melted together. I reinsulated all the wires, checked everything, harness included, and i'm still getting no spark. Ignition control module is given a pass, and the coils read out fine. Still trying to fix.

Swmpthng88