VIBRATION IN GAS PEDAL

2004 Pontiac Montana

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2004 Pontiac Montana 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 160000 miles

Well about a month ago I started to feel a slight vibration in the gas pedal when I was driving around 65-70mph. You don't feel it much in the steering wheel but you can feel it in the floor board and gas pedal, it still isn't really bad but you can tell it is getting worse. I have had both front bearrings and all 4 tires replaced so I don't believe it is either of them. It is not a balancing issue either. You can feel it at the lower speeds as well but 60-70 is where you can really tell. If I am going at a incline and not pressing to hard on the gas pedal then you can really feel it, if you give it more gas then it seems to reduce but not gone all the way. I have no clue what it can be and I know this was not the best description but it is a odd vibration I have never felt in any other vehicle and it is driving me crazy not being able to figure it out. Floor board and gas pedal is where you feel it the most and if you never make it past 55 or so you don't really feel it, once you do go faster though it is noticable at any speed. Any ideas of where to even start? Tie Rod, CV joint, ect?
Ops154

Most likely a cv axle problem. As most of the other possible causes have already been fixed.

Madmike1735