CRANKS BUT WON'T START

1999 Pontiac Montana

1999 Pontiac Montana 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

i have replace the fuel pump and tested it to make sure its working and it is I have also tested the coil packs and ingniction moduel. Both are working the car won't start.
Jewbub

Cranks but No Start: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

Thanks for all your help and it did help turned out to be the ingnition moduel was dead. Thanks again. Now I have another question the fue pump is only working if I wire it hot. It works good when running plenty of preasure just have to wire it hot

Jewbub
When the engine starts the fuel pump and oil pressure sending unit powers the fuel pump constantly, check into it-