TURN SIGNALS NOT WORKING, AND BRAKE

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

2002 Pontiac Grand Prix 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

The turn signals and hazards stopped working on my grand prix, so I checked the fuses and they were blown. I've replaced the fuses but it seems to only fix the problem for a short time before the fuses blow again, they dont blow at the same time the hazards only blow when I use them. I've checeked all the bulb's and for any loose wires maybe shorting out to ground but havent seen anything wrong yet. Shortly after this problem started my brake light stopped working, except for the middle one. All the bulbs are fine and no fuses are blown. I dont know if these two problem are related. I also have a remote starter on my car could that be causing the problem?
Obdaleccio

Maybe a problem with the flasher, I can't tell for sure.

The lower brake lites and turn signals are wired through the multifunction switch, use the same bulb filament, not at the same time. The high-mount brake lite is wired differently.