ROOF LEAK

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix

I have a 2000 pontiac grand prix GT with a sunroof. It opens and closes just fine and as best as I can tell, it's airtight when shut. But, it has been raining nonstop for two days now and this morning I noticed there is water leaking in and dripping down from the panel in the roof of the car above the shifter that holds the lights and switch for the sunroof. The sunroof is totally dry on the inside and doesn't seem to be leaking anywhere. Where would the leak be located and how can it be repaired? Please give me some good news and tell me this doesn't require a dealer.
Jessmarie

If you look in the rear wheel wells you will find the roof drain tubes. Try blowing compressed air in them to clear them out. Start by using light air pressure and slowly increasing it.

Merlin2021
I have the same issue with my bonneviulle. Would it be in the same spot? Rear wheel well?

Susman28888