HEADLIGHTS

Pontiac Grand Am

I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. One of the headlights are out and I cannot figure out how to the headlight out to replace the bulb. I need help!
Rocatmo

Pontiac Grand Am 2002 79510

Rocatmo
You should open the hood and you will see the light housing. It should unscrew and you can go from there. If your not sure how to do it. Take it to your local shop. The most they would charge you is 20 bucks. If you go to an actual dealer. Then might not even charge you to try and get you to keep coming back. I mean they might charge you for the blulb but thats all of like 3 dollars. Hope this helps!

Lsussel
02 Grand Am GT, 50K, 6 cyl.-- I'm having the same problem. I can unbolt 2 bolt on the top of the housing, but there appears to be other attachments that cannot be accessed without removing the entire front spoiler.

Gerry58
I have this same stupid problem, except a shop is wanting me to pay $80.00 to change it. A friend looked it up online and it said you have to go from underneath the vehicle to get to the light, however every auto place I talk to seems to say to go under the hood. I managed to get the top housing off but was unable to get any further. If you figure this out, please help, I have the headlight already, just need to know what to do with it.
Also, my uncle works for GM and says that a lot of GM vehicles are made now where you have to change a headlight from underneath, since they seem to put some much stuff up top.

Aangelamber