DRAINING BATTERIE

2002 Pontiac Grand Am

2002 Pontiac Grand Am 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 110580 miles

I have a 2002 grand am gt. Had a batterie problem so I bought a new one. Well after a week of not driving the car, it was compleatly dead. Not even a click. So after I got it charged and got a boost I noticed that there is some sort of clicking noise that comes from the speakers with no keys in the ignition. Could I have a bad relay or something causing something to stay on and kill my batt. While im not using the car? And if so how would I know which relay?
Jimmyguy4485

Get an analog voltmeter remove the negative battery cable, attach the Black lead to the battery post, Red lead to cable end, then pull fuses one at a time, make sure there are no accessories or lights in the on position, Key off! Close the door after each fuse and check meter, when you pull the fuse for the bad curcuit, the meter will drop to 1 volt or so. Check all fuses, even under the hood. If meter does not drop, remove the battery connection from the alternator, if it drops now, the diodes are bad in the alternator. Put the fuse back in were it goes as you go so you don't forget which fuse goes were! On GM's because of onstar, you may need to wait 20-30 mins before testing.
Is this the stock radio?

Merlin2021