WONT START

1994 Pontiac Grand Am

1994 Pontiac Grand Am 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 112000 miles

I have a quad 4 SOHC. Got the car for free and found out it had bent valves. Had to replace valves and timing chain and tensionor. Car ran then changed some stuff around and the car did not run any more. The car is getting spark now, it has compression, I tested the fuel pump for volume output and it is good. The injectors are spraying fuel just dont know if it is enough. Because the car will run on starting fluid. Any ideas would be great. Another question is about the wiring to the injectors. When tested it seems like both wires to the injectors are getting 12V is this right or should it be different.
Rclogsdo

Use a gage and check fuel pressure. Some of the national brand autostores used to loan out a fuel pressure gage, if you don't have one.

Yeah, with the key on, you'd have to unplug all the injectors to keep voltage off the ground. Normal. I say normal, I haven't looked at your wiring diagram yet.