PONTIAC GRAND AM PISTON PROBLEM

1989 Pontiac Grand Am

I have a 1989 pontiac grand am it has about 120,000 we was doing a tune up and I got lazy and didnt remove the alternator and then we rounded off and broke off plug 1. So someone told me to drill through it and use a easyout and then we tired that. It didnt work so then a friend decided he would fix it and he said that he would have to take off the manifold so he started that and never finished. So this leaves us to where we are now and that is that we finally got everything fixed and put back on and now it wont start and then we took plug 1 out and the piston rod is not moving so could you tell me what is wrong and what I can do to fix it. Cause we also took out another plug and it was moving.
Thanks a Million
Wendy Mitchell

Kind of choppy info. So 1 piston is not moving? Friend turn it over & u looked? When drilling you drilled through the porsloen(cant spell it. Uknow though) how much stuff got into cylinder?
Write be back. Thnks

Jpam
That clyinder was the one that was all the way up toward the top and to your questions yes we took spark plug out and husband and friend did not see anything moving so thats when they decided to remove another plug and I bumpped the enginge over and that one was moving just fine with no trouble. So I dont believe that much of anything got into the clyinder it was all on the top and I cleaned that all of personal and that was done and then I even went and got a barely damp rag and wiped everything out of it and then dryed it really good.

Wendy Mitchell
Ok did they remove the head? U said easy out didnt work. So how did they remove it? I need to know what all got took off? Thnks

Jpam
This is everything that was taken off of the car: plugs, wires, alternator, pwoer steering pump (wish we have no clue why) head, and I think that was it.
So therefore we replaced the head gasket and put in bolts in them. And everything was torqued down except the rocker arms we didnt realize that they had to be and then we do end up doing that as well.
Wendy

Wendy Mitchell
Right now it got be stumpt too. I'll have think about it and see if I can come up with something. Thanks for sending back info. Thnks jess.

Jpam
Is the question whether or not piston #1 is moving or not?

Or what is the question?

Rugruv
No the question is why is piston number 1 not moving

Wendy Mitchell