PROGRESSIVE PROBLEMS, MIGRATING OR MO

2000 Pontiac Firebird

2000 Pontiac Firebird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 miles

for the past 2.5 yrs, I've had growing electircal problems.
I've taken my vehicle to a few diffrent electricians. To see if possibly someone else may be able to determine the cause. The replace bulbs, & repaired real right burned out wireing, but the problem persists.

My running lights one at a time have discontinued working. My directionals, quite working, periodically, sometimes but rarely do work, maybe 1 x a yr. Radio usually works, but periodically cuts out, usually when the car reaches just warm when a fresh start in the day, then starts up again, by chance I found periodically when I open the glove compartment, it brings the radio back on, but this isn't even consistent. Map interior light sometimes does not work. I've replaced my two head lights, only within 1 week one doesn't work but is a good light, it comes on maybe two times a year. Same with the running lights come on periodically, but rarely. Rear window defroster, sometimes doesn't work, Main problem, I've recently figured out, my auxzllary fan, & dash gages must be effected, as not reading correctly for the heating thermostate, as, I've had to have my gaskets replaced, for overheating, yet the car didn't warn, til overheatied & then the auxillary fan came on at that time. Early last year, afterwords the fan did work, now I've realized starting to smell coolant, that I've not heard the auxillary fan recently, for about two months, I last month my right head light came on a couple of times. Which is out of the norm. One when the radio goes out the automatice windows do not work. My center break light is not working, nor is my rear hatch, motor.

Thanks for taking the time.
LWARD

Wow this is deep. Okay, sounds like this car needs to be completely rewired. But before you go that far, have the PCM (computer) checked. Good Luck.

LTKNT
Thanks for taking the time, to read the lengthy description, & too respond.

LWARD