P0122 ERROR CODE

1998 Pontiac Bonneville

I have 1998 Pontiac Bonneville with 141,000 miles. About four years ago, the engine (3.8liter) was replaced at 96,000 miles when coolant got into the cyclinder #2 and destroyed the engine. Two weeks ago, I had a small coolant leak and suspected the intake manifold and had it replaced. The check engine light came on and has been on ever since the intake manifold was replaced. I changed the throttle position sensor this last weekend and reset the error message. Error code P0122 came back on after one day. What else would you recommend I try to remove the check engine light and this error code. Thanks in advance
Kozubh

After replacing the TPS sensor, I wa still recieving an error message. As it turns out, the middle connector pin on the TPS sensor had a loose connection. I was able to go to the GM dealer and just get a female connector pin and insert it into the connector. They had five boxes of miscellaneous connectors and let me have the one I needed for free. By the way, the dealer wanted $25.00 for the connector and it was a special order. That seems to solve the problem.

Kozubh