MY NEEDS HELP

1993 Plymouth Voyager

I have a 1993 Plymouth Voyager se, and My wife was driving it and it died but still had power. I have charged the battery and tested it and have full power to everything in the van except the ignition and starter circuits. I can bypass the ignition and turn the starter but and not getting any spark. I am stumped. Am I missing a fuse somewhere that may have been placed in-line on the wiring? Or is it something simple that I have overlooked. We are basicly dirt poor so I cannot afford to take it to a repair shop or dealer, and any ideas or pointers would be a great help.
Phydouex

Did you get a response to your problem. I have a 1993 Plymouth Voyager 2.5 Engine 2WD. I have 192,000 miles on it. I went to the grocery store and home. When to another store and home and was leaving again about 15 minutes later, backed out of my garage, stepped on the brake, put the gear in drive and my van just died. I have replaced the fuel pump; the ignition coil the computer, recharged my battery and still it will not start. I am up to about 500.00 invested in 3 days. I drive my car 50 miles each day. I am the only owner and keep up all my maintenance. What am I missing?

Alleyoop