OIL LIGHT COME ON

1999 Plymouth Voyager

1999 Plymouth Voyager 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive 168700 miles

While driving down the road & get on gas oil light come on. When get back on gas light goes off. It don't come on while idling. Can get on & off gas while idling light don't come on. I took the oil screen off. I thought it might be clogged up. It was clean & open. I clean it any way & put it back on. I put a new oil pressure switch, new sparks plugs, & plugs wires on it. It still come on when get off gas while driving. I use H avoline 30HD oil in it. Any suggestion? Thank you.
Grader man

May I ask why you use a 30 wieght Heavy Duty Oil in your vehicle. And how long have you been using it. Most newer vehicles recommend either a 10w30, 5w20 or 5w30.

Have you checked the Oil Pressure?

Obxautomedic
I brought the van in Feburary this year. I haven' drove the van to much since I brought. I change the oil & filter after I brought it. I have always use Havoline 30 HD oil in all my autos.

Grader man
OK, was just wondering.

Have you checked the oil pressure?

Also check the Wiring on the pressure switch.

Obxautomedic