VALVE COVER GASKET

1998 Plymouth Voyager

1998 Plymouth Voyager 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 123, 00 miles

I recently repalced my front valve cover gasket(After 6 long gruling hours I gave up on the idea of getting to the back one. Is there anyway to get it from underneath?Or an easier way than taking off the fuel injection system, I really dont want to do this but it is nessecary and I dont have the money. There is also a loud clicking noise coming from the front cover that I just changed, I thought I made it too tight so I backed the bolts off and the noise is still there.
On top of all that everytime I press down on my brake I hear a beep and my oil light comes on.

Please any advice would be helpful, I think I bit off more then I could chew but I have to finish it now.
Tloughrin

Hi: The tightness of the valve cover won't cause a clicking. If it is too tight, however, you will crush or split the gasket causing a new leak.

Was the clicking there before? If not, did you try adjusting the valves? Also, is the engine oil level full.

Ok, now for the bad news. The only way to replace the rear valve cover gasket is to remove the intake. Sorry, but there is no other way.