PLYMOUTH STATION WAGON BRAKES PROBLEM

1984 Plymouth Station Wagon

Brakes problem
1984 Plymouth Station Wagon 4 cyl Automatic 81000 miles

brakes are hard when car is turn off when running goes all the way to floor I have bled brakes is it the power booster
Ethelene malone

Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

Jack42
If I have go to my bank to correct this I am never go never using this site again I am not satisfy with your answer I want my donation back which was all wrong in the first place

Ethelene malone
My donation was for 5.00 not 500.00 who in there right mind would donate 500.00 for question please correct this now dixiefl1932@aol. Com I do not accept you answer ethelene malone

Ethelene malone
My answer sought to clarify some issues, but if you arent happy with it I will forward your post to another administrator

Jack42
Thank you for void my donation I will use this site again

Ethelene malone
If you would like to answer my original question, we can still figure out what is wrong with your car

Jack42
Hi Ethelene,
Your donation was voided immediately since it was obviously a mistake. You were notified via email that it was taken care of promptly. We will be glad to still try and help you. Please reply to your technicians questions so he can try to help you.

" Not likely the booster, then it would be hard when running. What work was done that caused this or did it just start happening?Is there solid fluid out of all wheels?

2CarPros Mike