MODELS CAR WON'T FIRE

1998 Plymouth Other

1998 Other Plymouth Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Car won't fire but has spark. Pulled off fuel line at pump and cranked car NO fuel. Fuel Pump or main computer?
Prohrbach

Do you hear the fuel pump when you turn key to run-if so do a fuel pressure test-if not start with the fuel pump fuse and relay-sounds like the fuel pump

Fuel pump fuse all good and relay good no pressure in ejector or lines

Prohrbach
Replace the fuel pump

New fuel pump put in. Went form having no fuel into ejectors to now having fuel in ejectors with new pump but car cranks but won't start HELP!

Prohrbach
What you need to do now -is check for injection pulses-listen to the injector/s while cranking engine over -do you hear it clicking, also you can use a noiid lite for this test.

I poured a little bit of gas down the throttle body and still no fire

Prohrbach
Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark?

Hey I have a similar problem. Car will turn over but wont fire. What did you figure out with your car?

Aprilstarmoon