'99 WON'T START NOW!

1999 Plymouth Breeze

I have a 1999 Plymouth Breeze, 140,000 miles.
Recently I was going to re-charge the A/C system with no luck. As I couldn't get the clutch to kick on. Well, I seen some forums online and tryed some of the advice that I had found. I read a post that said I could try and jump the clutch from the HI/LO pressure switch. Well I tried it! And now the car won't start. I cheked all of the fuses, none seem to be blown(from looking at them), and I rearranged all the relays over and over with no luck. Everything seems to still work, except the one thing that I did notice. I noticed that the fuel pump isn't running when I turn the Key. Did I blow something or maybe fried a wire that I'm not aware of? Or worse?

After every switch I did to the relays everything worked the way it should, except the fuel pump kicking on when I turn on the ignition switch. The engine still turns over, but no actual starting
Marandam5

I have figured out my problem now. Apparently when I had tried to jump the A/C clutch through the HI/LO switch I fried the PCM (Powertrain Control Module). I did have to replace the PCM.
A word of advice to someone else that might be looking to try something they read online. I highly recomend Extreme CAUTION! If you do read something, be sure before you go through with it.
Knowledge is Power! : ( : Wink:

Marandam5