WONT START

1998 Plymouth Breeze

1998 Plymouth Breeze 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

my car wont start everything seemes to be fine with it but it doesnt have spark at the ignition coil. I replaced it and still it wont start. Do you have any suggestions on what it could be?
Cspringer826

Check timing belt
check ASD relay
check and or replace crank sensor

BMRFIXIT
I have checked the relay changed the crank sensor but the timing belt will have a problem with spark?

Cspringer826
Check for codes

(no code reader )

you can cycle key three times on off ending with key on
get the codes if any
check fuses and wiring
ignition coil has 3 wires on it
DK BLU/DK G its ignition coil drive #2 its grounded through the PCM (while cranking it should be blinking ground )
BLK/GRY its ignition coil drive # 1 its grounded through the PCM (while cranking it should be blinking ground )

DKG/ORG its ASD and it should have battery power when 1st key on or when cranking

check for any after market security system

check timing belt

do you have an access to a scanner?

BMRFIXIT
Yes I have a code reader it does not come up with any codes but I notcied the key was worn out and in the on position u can take the key out would that have any thing to do with it?

Cspringer826
Do you have any security lights on or blinking
and if so I would say its the key.
Does your scanner read data
and if so check for rpm reading
and if you have sync between cam and crank sensors
check for pending codes

BMRFIXIT
I found the problem it ened being a broken wire in the fuse box thanks for all the help great website

Cspringer826