STEERING OUT OF LINE

2008 Peugeot 207

Steering problem
2008 Peugeot 207 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 207 miles

ive just bought a 207 xs 150 thp, when you hold the steering wheel straight it goes to the left. Ive taken it to arnold clark they said they put it on the computer and the wheels are in line.I took the machanic for a test drive and he said it didnt look right but some roads appear to be straight when there not, he is going to phone peugeot and get back to me. He also told me that they had alot of problems with the 308 last year and peugeot told him thats how the steering wheel sits and theres nothing which can be done about this and this could be the same problem wit mine. If you are on the outside lane of the motorway and keep the wheel straight the car will make its way into the inside line thats how bad it is. Shoyuld this be?
Killieboy

I have the same problem with my 2006 Peugeot 207 1.4 Hdi. I have to hold the steering wheel about 10-20 degrees to the left in order to keep the car in a straight line. I thought it was just me but after reading this post it sounds like I might not be crazy after all. I have asked other people what they think and it doesnt seems a big issue to them but its driving me crazy. It doesnt appear to " pull" to the right. Ive also checked tyre pressures and they are fine.

Did you ever get an answer to this problem?

I got my car from Arnold Clark in Kilmarnock.

Harry

Harry4321