WONT START

2002 Peugeot 206

2002 Peugeot 206 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive

Hello, I attempted to start my car after only driving it that morning and it wouldnt start. It turned over but there was no revs or the engine didnt turn on. Please help.
Nic315724

Do below and get back with some results

Get a starting fluid/ether/better off gas in a spray bottle and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it