MODELS CORSA 1000CC NOT START

1997 Opel Other

1997 Other Opel Models Two Wheel Drive Manual 98000 miles

3 pistons
no computer error
if you remove alimentation from the fuel pump the car will bearly start working in low iddle(relanti)
put the alimentation in the place the spark plugs get wet in a sec, the car stops
the simptoms were that the car become to stop in 15-20 minutes one month ago, then in 10 minutes, and now it won't start
L3igl3oy

And now it won't start

Do you have a check engine light On prior to this problem?

If the engine's condition is in tip top shape-do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem that's if its cranking over and refuses to start

Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors-

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time

Distribution and sensors ok
yes, everything is in place and working
the only one not tested is fuel presure valve, I did not buy
that one yet.(: ((
there is this water(!)Temperature sensor wich have some 5 wires, coud it be that?
The car was 1000€ almost 2 years ago, now they want more than that to repair it in a workshop. Already spent a lot for nothing
(ps. There is no engine light, not at all.)

L3igl3oy
Check the fuel pressure and get back with me-

Fuel presure ok(3 bar if I did it right),i have cecked on some other opel corsa 1000 cc they seam to work fine without any of water or vacuum or air sensors...,unpluged almost everything the cars still running,of corse not the vital ones...Now I cleaned that little air tube(blue in the picture) and found some strange things in that valve(!?)The car is still sending too much gasoline in a second it seams it likes to work(low rotation)with the gasolin pump unpluged,but you can not accelerate it(will stop the engine).Yet,the injectors work well timed,they continue to send much more gas than needed.That for I measured the position sensor on carburator,once again,that is not the problem.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/206072_Foto0688_1.jpg

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/206072_Foto0696_1.jpg

L3igl3oy
I see.

L3igl3oy