WARM START UP

1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass

1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 60000 miles

i had charging problem so I replaced alternator and battery. Drove it one day and then it wouldn't start after it warmed up. I've replaced plugs. Wires, coil packs, ignition module, crankshaft position sensor, fuel pump, throtle position sensor, fuel pressure is 42 psi. Fuel injectors are spraying a good spray. All new parts. Car starts initially runs until it warms up then all it does is crank over will start after it cools down. Any info will be appreciated thank you
Mrsidepocket44

Have you checked the ignition module?

I had charging problem so I replaced alternator and battery. Drove it one day and then it wouldn't start after it warmed up. I've replaced plugs. Wires, coil packs, ignition module, crankshaft position sensor, fuel pump, throtle position sensor, fuel pressure is 42 psi. Fuel injectors are spraying a good spray. All new parts. Car starts initially runs until it warms up then all it does is crank over will start after it cools down. Then it starts up and runs like a it should for aprox 20 - 30 mins

Mrsidepocket44
When the engine doesn't start, which is missing, fuel or spark?

Yesterday I discovered that after running for 20 mins, I checked for spark and there is NO SPARK untill it cools down

Mrsidepocket44
That is helpful. I realize you replaced the ignition module, but I suggest returning it (hopefully under warranty) and trying a different one. That is exactly what they do. Also, check the wiring to it. Make sure all connections are good and none of the wires are broken.