WHY THE AC AND ENGINE COOLING FAN WON

1995 Oldsmobile Ciera

Air Conditioning problem
1995 Oldsmobile Ciera 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

The AC and engine cooling fan went out at the same time. I checked fuses, relays and the wiring. The I thought it may be the AC pressure switch, the charge level was very low, that explains the AC, but what about the cooling fan? I went to have the AC charged, now the compressor wont kick engage. So they could not charge the system henceforth wont disengage the pressure shut of switch. I am going to double check the wiring. The AC not engaging does not have anything to do with the cooling fan does it?
Saving a ciera

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/416332_1995_oldsmobile_cutlass_ciera_cooling_fan_operation_1.jpg

There is your cooling fan operation does your cooling fan come on when the engine reaches above 223 degree's?You still be able to charge your a/c without the compressor coming on atleast to the point of the compressor coming on.Unless you have a problem with your compressor or a/c clutch and or fuse.