ENGINE TURNS OVER, BUT WON'T START

1987 Oldsmobile Ciera

1987 Oldsmobile Ciera 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 122593 miles

My son was driving this car when the problems started. The car would just stall out and the first few times, it started at a later time. Now the engine turns over, but won't start. Spark plugs are firing. I replaced the fuel filter and fuel pump. The car will start if I pour fuel into the fuel injection and will remain running as long as I provide the fuel. I can hear the fuel pump running when I turn the ignition on, so I believe that it is fine. There are no fuel leaks. I ran a code check and came back with nothing.
Cfronk

There is no code, means little challenging.
Remove the coolant sensor. Mesure it resistance.
Get a glass to water with ice in it, plunge it tip in it, mesure the resistance to see if it change. No change in resistance meant the coolant sensor is deffectiv.
Remember, the ECM/PCM monitors various engine and vehicle conditions to calculate the fuel delivery time (pulse width) of the injector(s). The fuel pulse may be modified by the ECM/PCM to account for special operating conditions, such as cranking, cold starting, altitude, acceleration, and deceleration.
A bad coolant sensor could cause the problem. Let me know what you find.

Mathiaso