CAR WONT START

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 198000 miles

while driving the car it stoped moving as if the trasmission had went out and the car was still runing
i turned it off and it would not start back up I heard the spining sound like the starter was stuck in the out position
when I got it home I checked the starter to find that the nose of the starter had been broken off I went to check the teeth of the flywheel it was fine but I was able to turn the flywheel free and easily with my hand and none of the pulleys moved I placed a new starter in it and the pulleys is slightly moving but not enough to start the car can you please tell me what the problem could be
Learenece

It sounds like the bolts have either come out of the flywheel that attaches it to the engine or the flywheel has broken. If you can turn it by hand easily, it is no longer attached to the engine.

Check that and let me know what you find.