MY CAR WONT START

1994 Oldsmobile 88

Noises problem
1994 Oldsmobile 88 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 168000 miles

My car started easily last Monday when I went to my detstination, but when I went out later to go somewhere else it would not start. Usually when this happens the battery ends were lose and I could wiggle them some and it would start but this time it would not start. When I turn the key over I have lights on the inside but I heard nothing but a click at fist then I heard what seems like an attempt to start with a screech sound but no constant running it would cut right off. I have been told ignition switch, starter, fuel filter, fuel pump, and even alternator. I am just fed up. None of these mechanics seem to know what the problem is. Not one of them tested the realys or fuses though. Can you help please.
Fallon39

Pick your symptom: **Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

**No crank at all/nothing/nada: Could be a blown fusible link the starter, starter relay, clutch switch/park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good.