12 VALVE 2400 GETTING TO MUCH GAS

1994 Nissan Truck

1994 Nissan Truck 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 130, 00 miles

i have a 1994 nissan pickup that I just changed motors in, I am having problem with it getting hot and not starting again till it cools down.I thinks its getting to much gas but cannot figure out why.I have changed all injectors, all new vacumm lines, new plugs, I have tried about everything I know to try, really need some expert opinion.
Tony1960

, I am having problem with it getting hot and not starting again Next time it dies out don't wait for nothing do below immediately to establish if its a fuel or spark problem

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine atleast 3/16 away from ground-have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it