CAR WON'T START

Nissan Sentra

I have a 1995 Nissan Sentra Gxe with 120,000 miles on it. The car will start sometimes if it is cold outside and the engine is cold as well. When it starts it sounds and runs smoothly. Otherwise I get nothing when I turn the key. The solenoid doesn't click, the starter doesn't turn over. All the lights, radio, and gauges still work. I've cleaned the battery cables and posts and removed the starter and had it tested. Both are working fine and I have no idea what else to check. Help please
Hahn

Check all the fusible links

I checked the fuses and fusible links and they're all fine. Any other suggestions?

Hahn
Investigate the Ignition switch, Neutral safety switch, starter relay-and all connections at the starter

BTW when you turn On the ignition-do you c all those normal idiot lites before it starts

Yeah I get the engine light, seat belt light, oil light etc. Whether or not the car actually starts. Also when I was taking the starter out the hot battery cable somehow came into contact with the starter either directly or through a wrench and caused it to spark. I'm not sure if that helps you or not.

Hahn
Situation: Do or Die

Caution: Ignition switch Off Get a jumper wire go find the little terminal on the solenoid/starter hook the wire make sure its tight take the other end and tap to the positive terminal of the battery. Didi the starter kick over. Also you can do it right there at the starter to the battery terminal at starter.

Note if it kicks over-we're right back to Sq1 on post4

Good Luck