CHANGING THERMOSTAT

1999 Nissan Sentra

Heater problem
1999 Nissan Sentra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

My nissan recently started not to heat up. My gauge stays on cold. I was told that the thermostat is most likely the problem since everything else works fine. I am told to just follow the radiator hose to the thermostat housing and then remove and replace. But I cannot find what they are talking about. There is one hose that is attached to what looks like housing with a yellow sticker on it that says not to open while hot. Is this the correct area? Could you please send me a pic or diagram. Everywhere I look to find information they do not have a 99 nissan sentra. It is either for a 95 quest or something other. Also could you tell me what else if anything I need to do to fix this problem? Thank you.
Nissansentrase99

Locate the upper radiator hose on the radiator. Now follow that hose towards the firewall.

Raise the vehicle. Remove passenger side tire and wheel well cover. Locate P/S and water pump serpentine belt. Your thermostat housing is attached to the water pump. Make note of where the bolts are coming out of. There are three different sizes and they will give you grief if you don't pay attention where they are from. They fit but won't seal, and WILL damage the housing.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/55316_ga16dethermostat_1.jpg

Zackman