NEW SPRINGS, STRUTS AND STABILZER STRINGS

Nissan Pathfinder

My daughter lives out of town, so I cannot have this checked out by the people I trust here. She owns a 2001 pathfinder SE, @80,000 miles - it appears from the description that one of the front springs broke. She had it towed to a midas shop - they are telling her she needs new springs, struts and stabilizer strings on the front, both sides. They quoted just under $1400 for parts and labor, saying they need to order the parts from nissan only. BTW, I tried making a donation and need to update my paypal info and it wouldn't update, but I'll call and do so right away
Ceharv

That doesnt sound too far off, especially if they are going to Nissan for all the parts (good move). At 80,000 replacing both front struts is a good idea, will keep the ride quality.I would also replace both front springs, if one failed for no good reason, I would want 2 new ones.

Jack42