ALMERA R REG, WATER IN EXHAUST

Nissan Other

I have just noticed water coming from my exhaust, and some smoke, this has never happened before, I need to find out what is wrong with it and if there is a garage in my area that wont rip me off! Thank you for your help
Marilou

Is it white smoke? Is water pouring out of the exhaust? If so these are signs of a blown head gasket or a cracked head.

Bootdog
Thank you boot dog, yes the smoke is white and the oil looked funny when I checked it, do you know the best type of garage to take it? I'm fed up of being lied to by them, they tell you all kinds of things are wrong, when its nothing and now it's something they'll want more than the car's worth to fix it!

Marilou
I can't really say which shop would be the best to take it to. What I would do is call around for a few different estimates and go with the one least expensive.

Bootdog
Thank you for taking the time to reply, I will ring as many garages I can.

Marilou