LOCATION OF FUEL FILTER AND PCV

Nissan Other

I have been trying to locate a book/manual on the 1992 Nissan, Axxess to no avail. Could anyone help me locate the fuel filter on this minivan. All the books I've found are for other Nissan's nothing for the Axxess. All other Nissan's have the filter located on the firewall below the brake master cyl. Also the could you assist me in location of the PCV This again seems to differ from other Nissan's. Please n Thanx.
Bulldozer

The easiest way to locate the fuel filter is to look in two locations: 1) Most of the car's fuel filter is located between fuel feed line and the fuel rail. It might not be too close too the fuel rail, but you can follow the fuel line till you find. If you got out of sight or reach, 2) the other location would be underneath the car, which it rarely happens. Do these and let me know what you found.

Ai8979
Well I found and changed the fuel filter, it was under the car on the frame behind a skid plate/deflector. Then the fuel pump went ! That was not expected, luckily the fuel tank did not need to be removed. The Garage lifted the back seats out and there was an access plate for the fuel pump. I wish I had remembered to ask the next question - Now I'm searching for the PCV valve

Bulldozer