MODELS AIRCON FUSE LOCATION?

1999 Nissan Other

Air Conditioning problem
1999 Other Nissan Models 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

My aircon wont kick in and after having a look niticed the fan isnt running. I have checked the relay and it is fine and all the main fuses work fine but there seems to be no power getting to the relay. Is there another fuse I need to check which isnt situated in the main fuse box or aircon fuse box? Or can yuo think of anything else that could be causing a problem?
Leebuckley

Hi leebuckley,

Thank you for your donation.

The fan relay should have 2 powered terminals, 1 always hot while the other when ignition switch is turned on.

The ignition switch powered fuse is underdash.

If you are unable to locate, please let us know the model of your vehicle and engine type.

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I am still struggling to find the fuse. My car is a nissan terrano 2.7 TDI RHD LWV T registration 1999.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks!

Leebuckley
Hi leebuckley,

I don't have the data for TDI so hope is similar to petrol version. Refering to diagram, terminal 2 and 3 on fuse box should have 12 v supply when ignition switch is on.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/192750_Nissan99ACRelay_1.jpg

If power supply is not available, check #6 (7.5 A) fuse at fuse block located at lower left side of instrument panel.