MY CAR WON'T START

1993 Nissan NX

Noises problem
1993 Nissan NX 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

I bought my fiance a (i believe) 93 (or 92) Nissan NX 1600 it was $500 but it wont start he tryed to work on it while he was home (navy) but he couldnt figure out whats wrong it will make a clicking noice but wont start I dont know what it just got towed from our apartment complex today for not having an inspection sticker but I cant get one it the car doesnt work maybe you can help me so that I can get it back before he comes home in a month
Amber2k4

Test the battery and make sure its cleaned and properly tightened if okay, posssible causes could be ignition switch, clutch interlock relay, clutch switch and starter itself

And how hard is that to fix or how much

Amber2k4
You can check the battery yourself. How did you get the car to your apartments? What are the miles/ was it running when you bought it? For $500 it probably had something wrong with it more than just a battey.

Kevin12881
It wasnt running when I bought it but my fiance thought that he know what was wrong with it and we have a big track that we used to tow it here

Amber2k4
Is it cranking over and refusing to start or just won't crank at all/nothing

I will go to start it and it will just make a clicking noise wont turn over at all or start

Amber2k4
Get the items I've mentioned on my 1st post checked out then report back.

Ok will do thank you soon as I do all that I will be back

Amber2k4
Well I had a mechaninic go with me to me car and has told me that the entire engine is seized up and that its not worth trying to fix because it would cost more to fix then the car is really worth so now what should I do

Amber2k4
A new (used) engune for less than $1,000.

Kevin12881
Page 1 of 2