ELECTRICAL FAULT

1999 Nissan Micra

1999 Nissan Micra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 75,000 miles

I have fitted a new throttle body assembly, distributor, fuel filter, air filter & the engine still misfires badly under acceleration. I recently replaced the ignition leads set and the car drove faultlessly for a mile, until it warmed up, then it once again began to missfire.
The fault code reads 55 No Faults.
Please can you help.
mike
Twincam1952

Imnot familiar with that model (im in USA) bu tit sounds liek you may have aweak injector. Pull tehplugs adn compare the color of them, if one is lighter than the others it may not be getting as much fuel, which will cause a misfire, but not always set a code. Have you verified spark quality as well? Should be bright blueish in color.

Jack42
I have checked the plugs & they all have an identical light brown colouring. The plugs sparks are intense blue in colour. The code which was previously 55 for no faults now shows 11 crank angle sensor circuit. I have recently fitted a new distributor & this 1999 micra has the crank angle sensor incorporated in the distributor.

Twincam1952
That may just do it, when sensors get hot they begin to short out.

Jack42